Are Taraweeh Prayers 8 Rakat or 20 Rakats? - Click here
This article is split into the following categories:
1) PDF containing all the supporting evidences on the specific virtues of 15th Sha’baan;
2) Narrations by leading Salafi authorities ibn Taymiyah and al-Albani with book and page scans;
3) Where did the narrations for Night of Mid-Shabaan Come from?
4) Opinions of Shaykh Abd-Al Qadir Jilani RadiAllahu Ta'ala Anhu with book and page scans;
5) Answers to Objections raised.
Here is a detailed article with proofs from Qur'an al Kareem, Ahadith an-Nabawi (Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam), Sayings of the Noble Sahaba and from the writings of great and authentic scholars of Islam that the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wa Sallam did see ALLAH with his naked eyes and he also did proceed to the Divine Arsh on the night of Me'raj.
Below you will also find a comprehensive analysis of the two most famous narrations on this topic: 1) Sayyedah Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) and 2) Hazrat Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with him).Read more: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) see Almighty Allah?
In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Gracious.
Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our Master Muhammad, his family and companions.
This will be the first of many articles that we bring you on the topic of Waseela, Tawassul and Istigatha. We will look in detail and assess the validity of the various narrations that support intercession through the Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) and the Righteous. Each article will begin with the evidence as narrated in the books of Hadith and Tafsir by the widely recognised Scholars of Islam and also have a section on Answering the Objections raised by the misguided Khawarij (modern day Salafi/Wahabis).