Topics will include:
1) Mawlid in the Quran
2) Did our beloved Prophet (pbuh) commemorate his Birth
3) Did the Sahaba celebrate Milad-un-Nabi?
4) Sayings of the Classical Scholars about Milad
5) Answers to the objections raised about Milad-un-Nabi
Venue: Jamia Masjid Ghausia, Lockwood, Huddersfield
For further information contact: 07813 786 940
Course material can be found here
Masjid Ghausia Prayer Timetable - Click here
In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Gracious.
Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our Master Muhammad, his family and companions.
This will be the first of many articles that we bring you on the topic of Waseela, Tawassul and Istigatha. We will look in detail and assess the validity of the various narrations that support intercession through the Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) and the Righteous. Each article will begin with the evidence as narrated in the books of Hadith and Tafsir by the widely recognised Scholars of Islam and also have a section on Answering the Objections raised by the misguided Khawarij (modern day Salafi/Wahabis).
Yesterday 29th June 2013 I received a call from my esteemed colleague, Hadrat Moulana Muhammad Umar Hayat Qadri, Khatib Ghausia Masjid Huddersfield UK and President of Suffah Foundation about an article posted on the internet by a Salafi Wahabi. He said that someone wrote that Sayyiduna Ghawth al-Azam Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (may Allah raise his status in Jannah) in his book; ‘Ghunniyat al-Talibin’ had condemned the Hanafis as a Murjiyah Sect and they will burn in the fire of Hell. Hadrat Moulana asked me if I had read this in Ghunniyah. I said to Moulana Sahib that I cannot remember reading anything of this nature, however, I would look it up and report back to him the next day. After talking to Moulana I became very restless as this matter bothered me a great deal because it deals with my Master and Murshid, Sayyiduna Ghawth al-A’zam (may Allah raise his status in Jannah). So I went to my library and took out Ghunniyah and studied it. This is what I found concerning the Murjiyah Sect:
Read more: Did Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani condemn the Hanafis?
The specific virtues of 15th Sha’baan; which makes that day and night special and distinguished, according to the Quran, Authentic Sunnah, and the Statements of the Imams of the Ummah.. Read detailed article listing all the narrations by clicking *here*
The below are some of the narrations by leading Salafi authorities.
1) Two followers of Ibn Taymiyah and Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab Al Najdi, are Hafidhh Abdullah Rawpari and Thanaa’ullah Amritsari, both state that to worship on the 15th night of Shabaan is not Bid’ah and the person who does Ibada (Worship) on this night will obtain reward for it. The narrations concerning this night are weak but this does not matter since weak Ahadith are acceptable for virtuous actions.
[Fatawa Ahl-e-Hadith by Hafidhh Rawpari and Fatawa Thanaa’iya by Thana’ullahAmritsari, chapter on fasting]